🔰4 Proven Ways To Find a Website’s IP Address 🔰
This tutorial teaches you how to find the IP address of a website.You can do this by using your computer’s built-in “traceroute” function, or by downloading and using a free traceroute app for your iPhone or Android.
♨️#1 ON WINDOWS♨️
• Open your PC and click on start menu. Search For “cmd” (Without quotes)
• Right Click on cmd and click on “Run as administration”
• Now enter a command -
ping website address -t
Ex. — ping google.com -t
• Now hit enter. You will get it.
♨️# 2 ON MAC OS♨️
• Open Spotlight (Click the magnifying glass-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the screen.)
• Search for Network Utility and open it. After that Click on Traceroute tab in network utility.
• Now Enter website address in input box and click on trace button You will see the IP address of website
♨️ #3 ON ANDROID ♨️
• Download and install PingTools Network Utility app then open it.
• Tap ☰. It’s in the upper-left corner of the screen. A pop-out menu will appear.
• Now tap Traceroute Enter Website address and click on trace button
♨️ #4 ON IPHONE ♨️
•Install and Open Inettools app
•Click on Traceroute then Click on adress bar and input website address (e.g. google.com)
•Click on start. You will see the IP address of website.
📝Note — Do not try to find ip address of Government sites (.gov, .gov.in, ac.in etc)